Saturday, June 13, 2009

EDUCATION

They say that 'education' means knowing oneself. If you know what you are capable of, what you can do and what you can't, thats when you are an educated individual.

I thought I knew a few things, but turns out I had the wrong perception. You should know what you are capable of, you should also know what you are not. When someone doesn't say it to your face you gotta understand what they mean and read between the lines. Someone forgets you, means they don't care. Someone lies to you, means they wanna get away from you. If you are actually smart, you should prepare yourself to be alone. There is no way in hell your gonna be loved or cared or whatever you want others to be for you. All stupidity of the world is in people's desires to be remembered. No one is gonna be remembered for what they wanted to be. The words 'YOUR SCREWED' is written on your forehead when your born. When you read it, your free.

To be happy all the time, there are 3 rules:

Rule1: Never struggle for respect(even self respect), ego or pride. 'coz god is gonna make sure you lose it all.

Rule2: Never expect anyone other than yourself to love you. Know that you are destined to die alone.

Rule3: Never be the good guy.'coz good guys not just finish last, they have to stay back and watch others doing it with the girl they like, all the time.

11 comments:

Deepak Mallapu said...

hey rocky,,,,, here goes ur first comment in this blog... Ur posts seems to be very inspirational.... try to bring some fun also to your blog....

Archana said...

Quite interesting. Makes me think for a while after I read your blog. Hope you continue to write and we get to read your views.

raghu said...

Sorry to disappoint you deo, but my first comment was given by sharma. I had to delete the post 'coz it hurt the feeling of a few people. Thank you for your comments.

Jay said...

Fucking Awesome post Raghavendra ,
one of the best blog i ever read.
keep it up and spread the Gyan- Knowledge through Education :)Ilike the third Rule. and the RBL fact.

Rahul said...

hi Raghu...
life is not all plain and there are a lot of things that are not apparent and plain... so dig a little deeper and u will find life is not that bad after all...

Rahul

sitaram059 said...

I haven't got a lot to say man, I hate to give it to you but somebody should. You talk like you have been through a lot of horrible shit in life I don't know for sure how bad but I am sure it is not half as bad as you made it out. I mean "Your Screwed" on your forehead? What are you going to be on Oprah?. (trying to speak ur language dude) all the screw jobs, Gang bangs and fuck ups you receive are only by your invitation.

The world's primary objective is not to fuck you.
-- Sitaram Bommakanti

raghu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
raghu said...

No one controls the world. I also don't believe that the world has nothing else to do than to make your life miserable. What I wrote was my anger. It had it's reasons.

@Sitaram, dude you are almost right. You can do only so much when it comes to your life.'coz you, me and almost everyone is bound by family, friends and society. And hence forth are bound by the society's rules of conduct. The only people who have perfect chances of getting what they like and what they want, are people who are not bound by those parameters. And that's why I was saying don't be good.

I am an incompetent guy and this is my lament. You don't like it because you are not me. And I'm happy for you. I'm the guy who is there, so that a girl can reject me and increase her credibility so that good confident and competent guys like you can get them. People like me (losers) are the stepping stones for everyone else's success.

sitaram059 said...

Major inaccuracies in your last post man (now don't go on deleting it it doesn't make any difference). Since when have I been getting any girl let alone girls. I understood your meaning in your original post and once again I have the same thing to say, you cannot gauge your competence in being rejected and when they say "Failures are stepping stones to success or whatever" they mean A's failures are stepping stones to A's success, not B's

raghu said...

A's failures are stepping stones to A's success -- is the ideal situation dude. I've seen my version coming true for the past fifteen years. People push me into being the first guy to try something new. And they observe when I fail and then correct the path and win. They in turn win the things that I aimed for. And the whole world cheers them towards their capture and I get to do the 'I tried my best' routine.

raghu said...

P.S: The comment that got deleted was grammatically wrong. So I corrected it and posted as the next comment.